Saturday 8 October 2011

Toilet Doll - Update

Not that there is much to update actually - the doll works fine, but the child it is aimed at was not impressed!  He likes to see the doll pee into a toy potty on the table, away from the actual toilets, that he finds great fun.  However, take it to the loo to use as a demonstration of what is required, that's another matter! Several times I have had ro rescue the 'mini-me' from nearly being thrown down the toilet in contempt.

We will persevere - I don't think it's anything to do with the toy or behaviour, just that the child isn't quite ready yet.  In the meantime, I've sent the doll home with him for the weekend to see if it has any effect when used in familiar surroundings.  Let's hope he doesn't come back to me tomorrow damp.....

No comments:

Post a Comment