Monday 12 July 2010

Endings and New Beginnings

As a Learning Support Assistant, I work for three years with the same child throughout infant school until they go off to juniors. I have just had to say goodbye to the little boy I have been working with since 2007 and it was with mixed feelings. On the one hand I am very sad that I will no longer be working with him as it has been such a fun three years - he's an amazing little chap, with such a personality, and you form quite a bond over this length of time. On the other hand, I am very happy that he has progressed so far and is more than ready to tackle junior school, and that I had a hand in getting him to this stage.

So now I move on to the next child, who will be completely different and a whole new challenge. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment